Upscale Mediterranean Tapas
Grade: A+
website
The scene: Colorful yet romantic setting with Mediterranean and Spanish influenced dishes. Great for professional meetings or a hot date. This place is hidden on the second floor of this small building, had a great nice walk around the building before and after dinner with my date.
Good for: Tapas! This is my favorite place for tapas. Honestly I haven't ordered the actual dinner plates because I get so caught up on the tapas dishes. The fried goat cheese felt like sin while eating them, and the red onion jam pairs great with it.
Must have: PEI Mussels - Prepared and seasoned perfectly, even my mussel hating friend enjoyed a couple of these. I love the lemon aioli.
Dessert: I actually was too full to try out their desserts every time. I think I'll have to take a trip to just eat dessert (and go running afterwards to work it all off - heheh)
Veggie review: Blistered Padron Peppers & Sea Salt - even if you're not a huge fan of peppers in general, it's worth getting these. Roasted, sweet and delectable.
Monies: Tapas dishes vary between $5-14, and I recommend ordering ~2 per person. Regular dishes vary between $18-24. They also have a menu list for two people, and priced $48-50 (great for my next date?).