Buenos Aires Cafe

Argentinean cafe

Grade: A++


The scene: An Argentinean cafe located right in the middle of east 6th. Parking has sometimes been nuance for me, depending on the time you go. Good for both Lunch and Dinner, they've always been extremely busy but I've never had to wait long (if at all) to get a table. Perfect with a group of friends or a romantic date. Waitstaff have always been very attentive and super helpful with any recommendations.

Good for: I've always done great with their daily specials. They have something new every day, and each one more amazing than the time before.

Must have: Gnocchi Quartet - four different types of gnocchi in a light and fresh sauce. The gnocchi combines great ingredients to truly surprise yourself. My personal favorite of the four is the cilantro-jalapeno. It's very light and delicious and uses the flavor of the jalapeno rather than just the heat.

Dessert: Save room for the Quatro Leches, very light yet decadent. Good to split with your date/friends, but I can easily eat it on my own as well.

Veggie review: They have a great selection of items, some including their main dishes. Vegans have a good selection of salads. I highly recommend the Spinach salad, removing the feta cheese.

Monies: Dishes vary between $11-18